Prince Harry and Meghan’s website relaunch ‘will stress out cancer-stricken King Charles’ | Royal | News


Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were blasted by yet another royal commentator as their new “spiteful” website launch will cause more “stress” for King Charles, it is claimed.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex launched Sussex.com on Monday night which replaced their previous Archewell.com website in a bid to rebrand themselves ahead of their next moves.

The new website is operated by the “Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”, as a “one-stop shop” for all of their activities and includes links to their Archewell Foundation and Archewell Productions.

It also links back to their old website – Sussex Royal – that they launched when they quit their royal duties back in 2020 – but were banned from using due to its links to the Royal Family.

Now royal commentator Angela Levin slammed the couple’s recent move and said it dropped at the “most appalling timing” and will create “added stress” for the royals.

King Charles is undergoing treatment following his cancer diagnosis and Princess Kate is recovering from the abdominal surgery she underwent last month.

She told the Sun: “It’s the most appalling timing. This is not the first time they’ve done this. They did this sort of thing before when they went ahead with their Oprah interview while Prince Philip was dying in hospital.

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence. It’s their way of trying to crush the royal family down. Of course, this is going to trigger more stress for Charles and William.

“Harry knows very much that his grandmother, the late Queen, actually got Harry to say very firmly that he would not use his titles and the crest for commercial gain. This whole thing is for commercial gain. He’s kicking them while they’re down.”



Source link